Sunday 10 March 2013

50 Shades of Grey Tagalog Version: My Eyes Roll!!!!

Yes, my eyes roll..in horror that is!!! Seriously?! Hahahahhaaha!!! I can't stop from laughing not only 'cos i find it baduy but i was kinda sorta annalyzing it in my head-translating it in Tagalog. Hihihi^_^.

I've spent sleepless nights reading the FSOG series..filed a Friday OFF from work and ditched my usual Fri-date and Satur-date with Al, slept a maximum of 2 hours a day, shut myself from the outside world and succumb to the serenity of my bedroom  so i can finish all 3 books from Thursday to Sunday-i know it's not healthy but that's just me. :p Imagine my victorious smile when i finished it almost 3AM of that fateful Monday morning. A little too over the deadline but hey, not bad :p

I almost memorized each line cos after reading it from e-book, i listened to it's Audio version..from going to work, in-between work and leaving work :D And after a couple of weeks when it's finally available in a 3pc set, i bought paper back copies. Addict much! :p

So yeah, point is, i still can't get over that they have it in tagalog. Al and i was teasing each other throwing CG lines in tagalog.. Now excuse my audacity but the worst was... "'Wag mong kagatin ang labi mo Anastasia, kund hindi sisibakin kita dito sa elevator" Bwahahhahahaahah!!! It sounds so wrong. I died in shame, horror and uhm more shame and  horror.

I haven't read the tagalog version, and have no plans too but if you've read it. Enlighten me please?! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment