Thursday 7 July 2011

Hog Kong 2011: A Childhood Dream Come True

As a kid, i've thought of Disneyland as a place near the kingdom of Heaven :) I imagine it's gates perched on a fluffy cloud up there and Mickey & Minnie opening it if you're lucky enough and guessed the correct password-my imagination is wild i know :D I was told that my tita Ann was rewarded unlimited pass to Disney Anaheim because she goes to church every Sunday and helps out anybody needy. She was generous and kind and she was rewarded for it. I tried to be like her and got impatient for the unlimited passes to get to me hehehe until i realized it was just my Ma and Pa's made up story boo!:D I eventually realized that it's not located at cloud 9 and no you don't need passwords or what have yous to get there :D Instead, you gotta work hard and save up to buy a plane ticket and Disney passes. Thank God, i almost thought i can never get there because of the good deed requirements my parents made up haha!:D And so after 23 years of existence, i set foot not to Disney Anaheim but still Disneyland-in Hong Kong thou. It was indeed magical, memories of my childhood came rushing back, the dream of having my own prince charming, the princesses and their gorgeous ball gown i wish i had and the music that plays whenever a Disney show is about to start that makes you run towards the TV, i was close to tears. The place looked exactly the same as how i imagined it  15-20 years ago minus the clouds ofcourse. LO!:D Thank you to my own prince for making this dream come true ♥ ♥ ♥ It's one item off my bucket list, i love you hun! So here it is, my short and sweet visit to the place where most child's dream come true, and no the rain did not stop me from roaming around. Too bad there's no parade because of the rain but i'm very certain that im coming back with my siblings..soon :D
                       lovie on the disney coach that's taking us to disney resort :D

                                                         finally :D








im lost for words :D im just soooo happy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice article hunnie, Im so so proud of you, keep it up hun, im expecting more articles from you. hehehhe. Im a proud BF. :P

    ReplyDelete