Thursday 21 July 2011

my futile attempts to cook

I've always been a foodie, i guess my figure is enough testament for that :D But, more than anything, i also love to cook, i'm not saying that i cook good but i just felt that a busy kitchen is my happy place. So, whenever i have the opportunity, i try to prepare something usually for dinner. I'm not that experimental yet about the dishes i make, i just whip up the staples on our dinner like adobo, sinigang, binags etc. If given the chance, i really would love to enroll in a culinary school, i feel like i have so much potential(echos!Ü). live*love*eat!:D
potato salad and chicken bbq

herbed chicken&baby potatos

garlic buttered broccoli 

chopsuey

guinataang calabasa & tiger prawns

i don't have a name for this-it's ground chicken sauteed with snow peas and celery

southern fried chix&chips

chicken shanghai

cheesy chili bombs

unappealing yet yummy carbonara

my very first strawberry shortcake with cream cheese filling

another no namer-chix with cabbage

No, i'm not a trying hard chef, nor do i say that i cook great. I just enjoy my time in the kitchen & i'm not frightened of pans, and knives and burns :D happy cooking!Ü





No comments:

Post a Comment