Monday 15 August 2011

Whatta Random Fun Friday ÜÜÜ

So, im bored on a friday afternoon doing my usual shenanigans...all my browser's up. Twiiter, facebook, gmail, yahoo, tumblr and blogspot on. Not minding the possibilities of developing a carpal tunnel syndrome due to excessive typing, clicking, chatting just to kill the bad mood i have and of course the on going battle with boredom that i got as a reward after my initiation at BUMVILLE.Ü I gave  a deep loud sigh and mumbled to myself,"ella, you're officialy living the life of a loser". it sounds really kadiri, i don't have a social life anymore and I desperately want it back. And as if the heavens felt the sincerity of my plea, they favored me. My gmail chat beeped...it was MARIE!!! Geeeezzz Marie, you're heaven sent.

Marie, is Al's closest girl officemate/friend/buddy (that i know and approved of Ü) She's cool, prangka and makulit. I met her over a year ago and had the chance to know her better when we lived together for more than a month. Not an inch of kaplastikan and she offers genuine friendship. I feel comfortable around her, i appreciate her friendship with AL 'coz she fills hi with no non sense pieces of advice. She knows almost every dilemma we have at home and she's AL's go-to person everytime we need help etc etc:D I can't thank her enough for that. She recently gave birth to pretty little Kei and i haven't seen her since forever so im terribly missing her. We said the usual Kamustahan's and just talked about anything that comes to mind. I told her how much i wanted to see her na 'cos the last time i went to see her, Al and i had our usual badtrippan so i ended up missing the chance to see her. Without hesitation she invited me to watch a basketball game in Letran with some officemates after work...ofcourse i was hesitant since im not really comfortable being around with some of their officemates but i said i'll ask AL first.

On the other hand,on my facebook account i was also exchanging chikkas with Ivon. Now Ivon is a new addition to my friends from AL's office. Well,she's not really from the same office but she's the girl of one of Al's office mate,Cris so technically she still is ahh basta hehehe, yun na yun. Our common ground is that our beaus are from the same office so keri na right?! 
Ivon, unlike Marie is someone i haven't even met yet. We were friends first on facebook,hehe that's what technology does yes. But i'd like to think that Ivon and i get along pretty well. She's very sweet and charming. We kind of share alot of same sentiments towards our beau's careers and sometimes about relationships too.I think we "clicked" right on. She became my constant chat mate on facebook since the last 2 months,i guess?! We had attempts to meet but it usually doesn't materialize so i kept myself contented for the cyberspace friendship for the meantime. She's super nice to the extent that i didn't have a hard time opening up to her and sharing some deep dark secrets,joke!:D

So, when i found out that Ivon's joining Marie i got all the more excited. I asked Al if we can join them but he was kind of hesitant at first since he's not that into basketball anymore. But with a little pushing and compromise here and there he gave in.Hehehe, i always win blehh:p I hurriedly got dressed and rushed to the train station hoping i can make it on time but ofcourse,as usual i was late again.All the more reasons for Al to get pissed hehehe sorry love :( I got a bit nostalgic walking towards Intramuros, it served as my 2nd home when i was in college, i always go there to hang with Me-ann. It's been a good 4 years since i set foot and walked around the walls and i felt ancient,gaadd i'm old:(

Hun & i went inside letran's gym and it was riot the instant i saw Marie,geezz how i missed her!:D I just can't stop talking, giggling and laughing with her. Ivon was kinda demure sitting beside her boyfriend when i said my warm hi's and hello's.:D To my surprise, we were watching a game of basketball of the older bunch hahaha!! I was expecting some college boys were playing but what was i thinking right?! it's a company tourney lol!:D So i cracked up even more watching "erpats" kind of guys running the court hahah!Major fun fare! I'm mababaw like that!:D

After the game we headed to get a dose of caffeine at starbucks and just laughed the night away. Ivon finally loosened up and kept laughing with me and Marie while i put AL on the hall of shame by placing him on the hot seat. I told them stories of AL's lame womanizing while Marie was on maternity leave and couldn't keep an eye on him..kapal talaga my boyfriend!Hehehe!:D It just felt great that you have people to laugh your heart out with on random nights like these. It was a pretty great experience. I wish to have more of these nights with them. I didn't expect to have as much fun as we had for people i seldom see and barely knew but this experience proved me wrong. I was beaming with good vibes around them. The positivity of these people are just contagious. A breath of fresh air indeed. I realize that Al is definitely with a good bunch of people in the office. I appreciate that Al and Cris gamely laughed and smiled with us three girls during the whole time. I'm sorry if i was too kulit guys. I hope and pray for more coffee/beer dates with you soon.

I realized that having genuine friendship doesn't necessarily mean that you have to know the person for a long time. What's important is, that other person offers genuine friendship too. With Marie and Ivon, i felt that. I saw how big their hearts are with the smiles on their face and the expressions in their eyes. it's very rare that you find people like them, and if you do, you're just as lucky as me too. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment